Welcome To Gameshop Welcome To Gameshop

Yeah this happens...

As a former employee of another store with a "similar" name I must say this is quite accurate. It use to be about games but now its about paper, green, dollar dollar bill yo. And they dont care how you feel or how much you complain, they will just turn around an slap you with a dildo bat the second you lower your guard. Great vid by the way!

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

Great.

I loved every minute of this.

DBZ: Hope of the Universe DBZ: Hope of the Universe

Really good.

The animation was cool and it was a mirror remake to the original. The outtakes were also hilarious.

HoM (demo) HoM (demo)

Well this is far better than I thought it would be. Above par. A good start. Please continue to make this a masterpiece.

Subcon Introspection Subcon Introspection

I cant really say it was a bad experience really. I still cant get over the fact that you have a choice even if its a rather simple one, the message was very clear. It was not much of a game though so...4/5. Still wonderful job.

Robo Rampage Robo Rampage

Its good.

I enjoyed it. It has good controls and the weapons are pretty cool.

Megaman Megaman

Dracula's Anguish Dracula's Anguish

its good

Allen Allen

Great!!

THis is some grade A art ya got here friend. Sorry. I like talking like that sometimes. Seriously good job. Im curious about this person's background.

Deih responds:

Thank you! ^o^ I don't know really much about his character, sorry : ( the general idea i have is that he is young thief with powers 8D Thanks for commenting!^^

Neredia Neredia

Oh my.

People are harsh on this website when it come to art. If I could I make you 2.89 at least a 4, but all I can do is give you the four you deserve. There are some problems with this drawing but they are so small they arent worth mentioning and they very well could be just your unique flair.

Deih responds:

Thanks for comenting! 8D This is a really old artwork, pay attention to my gallery, I'm updating with recent art that I'm sure you would like! ^^ Thank you very much for the apreciation! ^^

Mai Valentine Mai Valentine

Why on earth...

Are people grading this so low? THis is a nice piece of hand drawn non digitized art. Good job.